Victorinox Forged 9-Inch Bread Knife
Victorinox, makers of the Original Swiss Army Knife, has been crafting fine cutlery since the later 1800’s. The Victorinox master cutlers have applied their unique ingenuity and techniques to design the highest quality, forged cutlery line. This fine cutlery is hot-drop forged and ice tempered by master forgers in Solingen, Germany exclusively for Victorinox, then shipped to Victorinox in Switzerland for application of their famous proprietary sharp edge and rigid quality control finishing. The result is beautifully balanced, perfectly weighted full tang construction, an intuitively engineered comfortable handle, a high carbon, no stain, high polished forged steel blade with an edge that retains its razor sharpness. The scalloped edge teeth of the 9-inch Bread Knife cut through harder crust or peel without squashing the tender middle inside.
- The scalloped edge teeth can cut through harder crusts or peel without squashing the tender middle inside
- High carbon stainless steel provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer and give desired effect when re-sharpened
- Single-piece, full-tang construction; bolsterless edge for use of entire blades and ease of sharpening
- Triple rivet handle ergonomically designed to provide optimum weight, balance, and comfort; plastic over molded (POM) handle will hold shape and not crack or separate from blade
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; hot-drop forged in Germany, finished in Switzerland