Skoolzy Peg Board Set – Montessori Occupational Therapy Fine Motor Skills Toy for Toddlers and Preschoolers. 30 Pegs in Board for Color Recognition Sorting Counting – 30pg Activity Pegboard Download
This fits your .
- SORTING & STACKING TOY: Fun Toddler Toy & Baby Color Recognition Toy can be used to teach in Montessori school, home schooling, as preschool toy or early childhood development.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED; we offer superb educational toys and excellent customer service and if you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase; we also offer a risk-free, No-Questions-Asked, 100% Money-back Guarantee! Click the orange button to order now!
- COLOR MATCHING & COLOR RECOGNITION: The Skoolzy Peg Board Set has – 30 Pegs in a board in 6 colors (2″X1.25″ each) and Large foam pegboard (8.5″ inch square). Babies, Toddlers and Preschool kids easily match colors as they stack and nest the pegs into each other.
- OVERSIZE PEGS are easy for little fingers to grasp and stack on the peg boards and each other to build towers while stacking. The size makes them ideal for occupational therapy toys for children and best toy for toddler gifts.
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT : The pegboard stacker set is great for building fine motor activities for kids, hand eye coordination, develop and strengthen visual perception skills, visual motor coordination, making patterns & more!
- GAMES FOR TODDLERS: Use with your child for sorting, color recognition, patterning, learning basic math skills such as counting, adding, subtraction and graphing. The best part about these fine motor skill toys Montessori set is that your little ones won’t even notice that they are learning as they “play”.
- EASY STORAGE & TRAVEL TOYS: It comes with the Skoolzy drawstring backpack to conveniently store all the toddler games pieces. It is easy for your child to carry their peg board set at home, in the car or airplane activities. Makes for quick and easy clean up.